Monday 24 November 2014

Wrapped In White

Ghana's Nadia Buari Remains Hot In Sexy Instagram Photo

We all know that Nadia Buari is one of the hottest to have come of of the Gold Coast.
The much loved screen goddess owns one of the most gorgeous female bodies in the entire African movie industry — good looks, great body, feline grace and lovely voice.
Simply put, she is one sexy piece of work.
Well, its been a while we heard from her... until she posted this very suggestive picture of her wrapped in white at what looks like a beach house.
"What more do I need O Lord? You've made my birthright to the world and blessed me to become an evidence to Your providence.
"Where others contend for more in life, You make me content in life. Thank You for giving me the greatest gift I ever desired of You, I remain eternally grateful," Nadia wrote in the Instagram post.
Nadia looked lovely in the photo, as usual.
But more than that, Wha'anda thinks there was nothing under the sheets.
It's hard not to think naughty looking at the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment